Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"I would take a bullet for you..."

I'm rifling thru the massage forms yet to be filed at the end of the day today to find my client's file (cause it still hasn't been filed from last week, don't even get me started...) so I can make session notes when whose name should appear on a form?

Matthew Kearney

SHUT UP!!! Mat Kearney was in here and I didn't know about it??? That is just too cool. Not the fact that I didn't know about it and wasn't his massage therapist (bummer), but that he was in my spa!

I don't really think he's a hottie or anything, but I LUV his music so that would make it super cool if he was my client. I just love that he was in the spa where I work!

Man, it's cool to work at a place that seems to be a celeb magnet. MJ, Christy Nockels, and now Mat Kearney.

Who's next? Bono?

Who would YOU want to show up randomly at your workplace?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home