Wednesday, February 22, 2006

shout out to "stupid" quizzes

thanks to my friend, Nancy, for sharing this enlightening quiz with me. thought i'd pass it along...


Breakfast Quiz


In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.

a. Apple
b. Banana
c. Strawberry
d. Peach
e. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it. This is great, I was astounded! Your choice reveals a lot about you!


Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN





If you have chosen:






a. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
b. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
c. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
d. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
e. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself. May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff. Mostly, may it remind you that the God who made you has a sense of humor, too.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger Heather said...

UNBELIEVABLE. I can't believe i fell for that one...*rolls eyes*

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaches. Wow. I really love peaches. Never knew that about myself. Glad I stopped by tonight to discover this truth. Good for me that summer is on the way.

Oh - and does it count if I write something on your blog? (he he)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home