Tuesday, February 14, 2006

v-day blues

so my mom sent me the usual card and package for valentine's.

or so i thought. went to the post office today to pick it up. anticipating some good chocolate, i unwrap the package without any ado. tearing through the brown outer paper, snapping through each taped side of the package (wrapped as any good OCD mom would) and rip-popping through the bubble wrap to discover a CD.

yes, i said a CD. wrapped in red paper. but still a CD.

okay, i appreciate the CD and i know it probably cost way more, but where's my freakin candy???

don't cha know a girl needs chocolate on v-day, mom? yes, i love Amy Grant, and you get props for knowing she's my favorite, but still...

I WANT DA CANDY!!!

thankfully, there was some chocolate for all of us at the spa today. the typical assorted big heart-shaped box (you never know what you're gonna get...) AND a box of assorted Ghiradelli (read: YUM) good stuffs!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I have csome chocolate you can have. I really should NOT have it. WAY too tempting...actually I ate temptation yesterday...a lot of it...well, a lot for me recently. ok i'm rambling
let me know if you want me to bring it to Awaken. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home