Thursday, March 16, 2006

my own "That Ain't Right"

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is my car, and yes, that is egg on my car. EGG!!! Somebody "egged" my car! MY car! What the #@$!, people? I'm a nice person. At least I think I am. What did I ever do to anybody to deserve getting my car "egged"?

Now I didn't notice this mess til today, because it's on the passenger side of my car. I just saw what I thought was bird poop on my side mirror. Then, this morning on my way to the chiropractor, I noticed some goo-like crap on my passenger side rear window. At first I thought it was spit (but seriously, who would spit on a car?), so I investigated further after my adjustment.

Yes, there were obscenities uttered. Probably the tamest of which was, "Who the HELL egged my car?!?!?!?" I still stand by my earlier argument. Generally I'm a nice person. Why the heck would anyone wanna egg my car? Yeah, I made some chic who was lounging on the curb behind the spa move the other day so I could park there (it is a marked off parking space) because it was the only space left. Would she egg my car over that? God I hope not. Maybe it's like Heather said and just some crazy teenagers pranking and such. Who knows?

Whatever the reason, thank you to the uncouth person who did it because my car needed washing anyway. :PPPPPPPPPPP You do owe me $6 for the SERIOUSLY LONG FRICKIN TIME I spent SCRUBBING AND SCRAPING at the self car wash today. I guess it's true, there is a first time for everything (maybe I should be proud, awwwww, my first egging), but I still say, "That Ain't Right!"

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger jillymae said...

addendum to the post:

I just ran into the Apt maintenance guys outside. As it turns out, I wasn't the only victim. There were about 6-8 other cars in the complex that got hit Tuesday night, evidently. Chalk it up to random teen madness or somebody got "triple dog dared."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home