Thursday, February 28, 2008

well, saints an' begora

the luck o' the irish appears to already be with me...



my trip to NY for st. patty's day fell through, but lo, and behold...trip to LA (and I don't mean Lower Alabama for you natives) to hang with my brother and sister-in-law just fell into my lap.

seriously. how else could I have gotten tix out there and back for $115???

there is obviously a personal saint up there lookin out for me, knowing i'd enjoy a few 75 degree days and sunshine. march is a mighty fine month to visit LA, according to my brother.

Grauman's Chinese theater and all cheesy tourist sights, here I come! fortunately, I have inside info on all the good local "must see's" as well from my bro. =)

Over the Rhine and Ani DeFranco at the Ryman on the 14th, then off to LA for 5 days...

oh, I will smile for days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home