Sunday, February 10, 2008

just about 10

so it's just about 10 hours to go til I teach my first class...

yes, indeed, i got the job! (insert cheers, clapping and orchestral fanfare here) my apologies for not updating amidst the flurry because I start tomorrow!

yeah, yikes and double yikes. there may be little sleep this week, due to lack of time to prepare lessons ahead of time (and the sunny day Saturday didn't help, I HAD to play outside since it was my first Saturday off in forEVer).

Gracious Father, give me strength this week...wisdom, discernment as I think on my feet. let me be engaging and funny while communicating the material effectively so these young eager minds will grasp it. Thank you for the opportunity. may whatever amount of sleep I get be enough...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home