Tuesday, October 30, 2007

south carolina

so I finally got away to decompress a bit because I was getting way past burnt out...

yes indeed, I went to South Carolina again. and I even got to stay for two extra days since the continuing ed. workshop that was going to enable me to write much of the trip off as educational expense got cancelled. oh well, whaddya do? yep, enjoy the extra time off.

Issaquenna Falls



Warm Weather Icecicles / Lower Whitewater Falls


Oh, and did I mention that there was an Oktoberfest going on in a neighboring town? Ahhh, yes, there was much goot beer n bratvurst/knockvurst and other homemade goodies enjoyed by all. The German Band and Dancers had to be my fav. I even got called out for a waltz and dusted off my dancin shoes :)



1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no picture of the twin?

Any possibility you could post pictures of our dogs here? Everybody but you and my next door neighbor keeps asking what Quin looks like. You can pretend you have dogs and cats.

Sorry I didn't call back the other day. It turned out to be a hairier day than I thought.

Happy early Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home