Wednesday, June 27, 2007

praise the lord =)

I have to say, I am so proud of myself. *self-pat on the back*

I changed my own spark plugs and wires in my new Saturn today! Be proud, Dad. And thanks, Chad, for loaning me the tools and walking me through it last time so I could do it myself this time =) I'm even doing a little touch up paint work where the clear coat had peeled off a couple of trim pieces. Again, thanks Chad for talking me through it.

Yes, indeed, I have been blessed with a new(er) Saturn...a 96 SL2, Red, 5 speed, sunroof (see picture in previous post)...haven't determined if it's a girl or boy car yet. Tho I am leaning toward the name "The Red Baron" (or Baroness) in honor of Snoopy's adventures.

Dave Ramsey would be proud, too. I paid cash for it at a super small (10 cars on the lot total) dealer up in Gallatin. I can't even begin to tell you how God worked out each and every one of the details along the way.

I can trust you. I get it. I mean I really, really get it. Not just with my finances, but with the timing, too. I can trust you.

Thank you, Jesus, for providing just the right car, at just the right price, at just the right time, and just the right people who helped me along the way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home